The season for parties, celebrations, lots of fun and new resolutions, New Year is the grand annual affair, that everyone raise a toast to. This is, probably, the only festival which is celebrated without any barriers of nation, color, language or religion, and gives a perfect example on the name of united celebration, in this chaotic muddle of divided world.
Oh but we are talking here, about the fun filled activities and happiness that is associated with the day, and not the desolation and crisis that the world seems to be filled with, otherwise. So bring out the bells, all the old wine bottles and the fattest turkey in the market, to scream the loudest call of Happy New Year, and for those special friends, who are not around you, send them your best wishes on the day, through amazing New Year messages and wishes, which will either make them laugh or bring tears to their eyes.
Here are a few best happy New Year messages for you:
· We might not be close enough to exchange New Year hugs with each other, but sometimes words play a proxy in conveying those wishes that are brimming our hearts. So a very Happy New Year to you my dear, and may it will be a year full of happiness and wonderful surprises for you.
· Each day we live, gives us something substantial, because we learn something new in every thing we do; so do not mourn the time which is leaving you, and welcome the new day that brings with itself the promises of new lessons. A very happy New Year.
· May the Lord brings you a lot of success, happiness, joy and achievement, in the coming year, and no trace of sadness knocks your door. Hearty New Year regards to you.
Oh no, not the time to shed tears and get emotional, as you can also send witty , leg pulling and humorous messages to your loved ones, if that suits your personality more. So share the laughter on a special day like this, through these funny New Year Wishes:
· Here comes the day again when all the drunkards get an excuse to drink gallons and gallons of wine on the name of New Year celebrations, like you my tipsy friend. So do not get high, when we all are saying goodbye, to the old year, and have a sober happy New Year.
· This last year has been a pain for you…failed relationships, holes in pockets, a sulking job, and a sulking you, don’t think I’m scratching the wounds. But today you must be the happiest person, now that the year is ending. Lets hope that the history doesn’t repeat itself, so wish you a very Happy New Year.
· Another New Year’s Eve and another round for making silly resolutions. Make a lot of them, as that is the true spirit of the day, and you don’t have to pay for them; but make sure you don’t keep them as they are never made to be kept. So I make my resolution that I will never irritate you people again. Have a blast.
So there, you don’t have to abide by any code of conduct or strict language barriers to wish the people you love, a Happy New Year. If you are gay by nature, be humorous in your messages, and if you are emotional then send them some heart touching lines. Show your true feelings this New Year to your loved ones, and have a ball, wishing people.