Your first trip together after marriage should be perfect. For that, you need to plan everything very carefully. Do not leave anything for the last minute. The sooner you plan your honeymoon, the better it will be. Make sure when you opt for all inclusive packages, check out what services the resorts and hotels provide. Before you book your room, know about the refund and cancellation policies.
Tips to Follow for your Honeymoon Planning
- Plan your budget
- Choose the destination
- Decide on the number of days
- Get in touch with a travel agent or book online
- Compare the packages offered by different hotels and resorts
- Book your room in advance
Tips for Choosing All inclusive Packages
When you select an all inclusive package, you don’t have to pay separately for your room, meals and every other activity you take part in.
- Get hold of travel brochures to know about all inclusive deals
- Decide if you want your wedding and honeymoon in the same destination.
- Choose a package which suits both of you.
- Try and book your room in the off season to get discounts.
- Know in details what services are included in these packages which are offered by different resorts.
- Know about cancellation and refund policies and have everything in writing.
The planning will mainly depend on the choice of destination and the time you visit the place. The rest of the planning will be based on this choice.