These islands have lush greenery and beautiful beaches, which make them a wonderful place to celebrate New Year in Caribbean.
If you are going to celebrate New Year in Caribbean then do not forget to visit these places:
- The Bahamas New Providence and Paradise Island - This offshore financial center is one of the fabulous shopping bazaar and vacation destination with its world-famous Bay A bridge connects Nassau with Paradise Island, home to the famed Atlantis resort.
- Bermuda – Bermuda is located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean between North America and Europe. Bermuda is a convenient 2 and a half hours flight from most major cities on the US East Coast.
- Cayman Islands - The Caymans were discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1503 and settled by the British in 1655, they still retain much of the British heritage.
- Guyana – This place is dotted with charming 19th Century homes made accessible via tree-lined boulevards along the path of canals built during the colonial days.
- Turks and Caicos - Once a part of the Bahamas, the Turks and Caicos Islands are a British Colony with superb diving, sports and Club Med offerings.
Browse Travour.com to get complete information on New Year in Carribea.
Wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year, Travour offers you New Year Tours around the world along with online information on New Year Celebrations.