Daytona Beach vacations are not only about swimming or surfing. Apart from these two beach activities, this place is well known for Daytona International Speedway, the superb racetrack. Situated in Florida, 23 miles of dazzling beaches will give you ample opportunities for taking part in thrilling adventures and other entertaining activities. You and your family will have the ultimate fun as you visit the top attractions of Daytona Beach.
Beaches in Daytona Beach
There are several beaches where you can take a stroll or surf and swim. Some of them are listed below:
- Oceanview Way
- Silver Beach
- Florida Shores Blvd
Top Attractions of this Place
If you are going for a vacation in Daytona Beach, you must not miss these top attractions at any cost.
- Daytona International Speedway
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark and Statue
- Ponce Inlet
- Pirate's Island Adventure Golf
- Lighthouse Point Park
- Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier
Top Hotels in Daytona Beach
You won’t have any problem for accommodation when you are vacationing in this place. Depending on your budget, you will get different types of hotels and resorts to put up in during your stay.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oceanfront
- Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Plus International Speedway Hotel
- Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
So, book a room for yourself and your family in one of the top hotels in Daytona Beach and enjoy the best beach vacation ever.