This Seattle based cruise line is the best option for passionate tourists who seek to enjoy a relaxing cruise vacation in luxury. This cruise line has been serving tourists since 1995 through the three great rivers of the West- Columbia, Willamette and Snake River. These ship lines are comparatively smaller than conventional cruising companies but the facilities and environment in here is relaxing and entertaining.
- Rainier to the Mt. St. Helens –View of National Volcanic Monument and the observatory.
- Willamette Valley to Evergreen Aviation Museum– To enjoy the Pinot wine and take lunch under the shadow of Spruce Goose.
- Columbia River Gorge to Bonneville Dam- To enjoy the sceneries of Multnomah Falls, Beacon Rock, Crown Point, and Cape Horn.
- Clarkston, Wash to Snake River- Taking a jet boat ride through the popular Hells Canyon.
Empress of the North, Queen of the West etc.
- 65 luxurious rooms
- 40 cabins with verandas
- More than 120 passengers can join in Land excursions
- On deck entertainment facilities
- In room maintenance facilities
- Travel insurance
- Fitness centre
- Entertainment for children
- Dining options
These old styled paddle-wheeler cruises bring back the simpler time when relaxation was not a big deal. A serene and luxury cruise vacation is what these ship lines offer.