The Indigo Hotel, Chicago is located at the centre of Downtown Chicago in momentous Gold Coast neighbourhood. It is only a few miles away from both Michigan Avenue and the famous Magnificent Mile. The unique architectural concept of this boutique hotel based on the ‘Golden Mean’ (the universal design constant), highly appreciable hospitality services, and the proximity of a number of renowned shopping, entertainment, dining and other attractions win the heart of visitors easily.
1244 N. Dearborn Pkwy, Chicago, Illinois 60610
- Telephone: 312-787-4980
- Fax: 312-787-4069
Corporate Convention Facilities
- ‘Da Vinci Meeting Room’ for accommodating 60 people
- On-site sales and meeting professionals
- Advanced A/V equipment
- Multimedia facilities
- Modem Lines
- Customized menu
- 24-hours full-service business centre
- High-speed internet
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Printer, fax machines, slide and LCD projectors
- Special meeting packages
- 1244 Bar and Bistro: For hot coffee and delectable cuisine.
- 1244 Bar: For international wines, spirited drinks, and gourmet dishes.
- Golden Bean: For wine and coffee.
- Phi Lounge: for Mediterranean wines and Goose Island beer.
- Luxury lodging (double rooms, king rooms, queen rooms, suites)
- 25” TV and CD players
- Telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Bar / lounge
- 24x7 security
- Express check in and out
- 24-hours front desk with safe deposit box
- Video library
- Beauty, spa and fitness services
- Pet-friendly environment
- Valet parking
Indigo Hotel, Chicago offers exclusive points to its guests for staying there. These can be redeemed for earning free nights, free miles, and many other things.