Please Note: The Swissotel Chicago is colloquially referred to as the Swiss Hotel Chicago.
Swissotel Chicago is located at the junction of the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. The 661 guest rooms and suites provide a comfortable and luxurious stay for the guests. Suites range from Presidential Suites, Skyline Duplex Suites, Cornet Lifestyle Suites, Kid Friendly Suites, etc. The different amenities will make your stay worthwhile.
323 East Wacker Drive Chicago,
IL 60601-9722 USA
Phone: 312 565.0565
Fax: 312 565.0540
Corporate Convention Facilities
- 65,000 square feet of elegant meeting space.
- Meetings can be conducted in Lucerne ballroom, Zürich ballroom, Edelweiss Penthouse, and other rooms like Lugano and Arosa.
- Internet access of high speed.
- Audiovisual conferencing facilities.
- Photocopying, faxing and other necessary services.
- Event management services are provided.
- Cell phones and computers are also provided on rent.
- Book It. Bank It. Program is there.
- The Palm
- Business Centre
- Valet parking services available for 24 hours.
- Room service at any time of the day
- Health Club and swimming pool is there in the Penthouse at 42nd floor.
- No smoking hotel
- Shopping facility available with Grab and Go gift shop open for 24 hours.
Weddings can also be arranged in The Swissotel Chicago. The Zurich ballroom can house up to 900 guests, whereas you can invite up to 140 guests in the Edelweiss Penthouse.