The many Chonburi attractions range from mountains, cliffs and rivers to the beautiful temples and monasteries. This unique blend of man made and natural beauties in Chonburi make it a popular tourist destination. The Chonburi attractions have long drawn tourists to this part of Thailand. The province, located in south-eastern Thailand is situated at the northern end of the Gulf of Thailand, giving it some of the best beaches in Thailand which obviously also make for great Chonburi attractions.
The famous Chonburi attractions include,
· Sriracha Tiger Zoo, Chonburi
· Thai-Chinese Buddhist Temple, Chonburi
· Ko Si Chang, Chonburi
· Tham Yai Phrik Vipassana Monastery, Chonburi
· Hat Tham, Chonburi
· Hat Tha Wang Palace, Chonburi
· Wat Atsadangnimit, Chonburi
· San Jao Phaw Khao Yai Chinese Temple, Chonburi
· Pat Taya, Chonburi
· Hat Pattaya, Chonburi
· Hat Naklua, Chonburi
Travour.com offers information on Chonburi Attractions and other attractions of Thailand.